My top 10 books for this month
Here are my top ten books at the moment – in random order
- Food plants of the world – Ben-Erik van Wyk
- My 100 favourite herbs – Margaret Roberts
- Janes delicious garden – Jane Griffiths
- Avant Gardeners – Tim Richardson
- Self Sufficiency – John Seymour
- Halfaampieskraal Celebrates – Maia Du Plessis and Simon Scarboro
- Roots shoots and leaves – Bernadette Le Roux
- Appetite – Nigel Slater
- Food from the Veld – F.W Fox and N.E.Norwood Young
- Return to Camdeboo – Eve Palmer
Go on and treat yourself – find a quiet moment and a creamy cup of coffee, a sunny window sill or a shady bench, loose yourself in the pages and get inspired!
Posted on March 1, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged cookery books, farm books, favourite books, herb books, landscaping books, plant books, vegetable gardening books. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.